HAUL: I got so many amazing products that I fell in love with this week, I thought, what the heck, just share the fab-ness!
1. The sunnies! I picked up these bad boys at @obshoes. Both @michaelkors, both super cute. One's a little more “I’m a hippie” and the other is “I’m ridiculously stylish”. Either way it’s a good look.
2. Foundation: This one is from @urbandecaycosmetics, called “All Nighter”. I very rarely use any face makeup, but this one is AWESOME when I need a little more coverage., like that one day after 26 hours of traveling and an 11 hour layover XP
3. @Skinnycoffeeclub! I’ve seen other influencers use this and was like... Yeah yeah yeah I don’t know if this stuff really works. But I tried it this morning and I can already see less boating in the tummy area! I’ll keep you guys updated! If you want to try it with me you can get 20% off at checkout with my coupon code - MARA20%
4. @olehenriksen‘s Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil is the same color as the label, which is pretty awesome! Been using it for a few days and my skin is noticeably brighter!
5. BROWS BROWS BROWS, it’s all about the brows. @lancomeofficial has the Sourcils
Styler. It’s a gel, goes on and locks the hairs in place. Nothing worse than doing your brows and then an hour later they are all caterpillar-ed.
6. Last but not least is the @lancomeofficial Monsieur BIG and the CILS Booster XL. I put these two on my lashes and not only are they ✨✨💪🏼💪🏼✨ all day but I get asked over and over if they are real!
Well that was my weekly haul! Hope you found a product or two that makes your beauty routine a little easier. 💁🏼 P.S thanks @jessymjt for leaving your skirt at my house so I could incorporate it into this flat lay.